Friday, August 10, 2007
Hellooooooos!
First things first, HAPPY ADVANCED BDAY ANGELA!
Wow, just a day more to the actual day, Congrats girl!
Happy celebrating your 14th Bday!
It's nice to have you as a friend, really.
All the laughter and times, it was great!
I hope you enjoyed today yeah!
Once again, Happy Birthday!
We went over to Clarice's place today.
We decided to have a little party for Angela.
Reached Clarice's place at 9.35 around there.
Then, we headed to Hougang Point to buy the other stuffs we needed.
Hahas, & I like the little cake we bought near Hougang Ave 8 7Eleven there.
So cute & nice!
I just cant forget the food!
Though it was just simple food, it was a great time celebrating.
I LOVE the prawn which was cooked by Clarice's Dad.
It was SUPER nice!
It seemed simple and all abut, wow!
& today, I just learnt that Clarice's Dad was once a chef.
COOOOOOOL!
We were kinda full and all after that.
Hahaha!
While we were eating, Clarice wanted to take the chicken if im not wrong.
But then it slipped or something and then it went into the cup of coke!
Hahahs, i cant remember exactly what or whether what Ive said was write.
Then a splash of coke went to the little cutey cake for Angela.
Since Angela didnt want to eat it anymore, it seemed soggy in a way, we decided to give it to Sheena.
Sheena didnt suspect a thing at first while she was still at the door eating the cake.
She mentioned it tasted weird but we didnt bother to tell her till she finished the whole cake.
HAAHAH! & she did!
After she swallowed the whole cake, we told her.
She was shocked!
HAAHHA!
What a day!
GIZELLA MARIE
9:26 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment